being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

What a day!

I just came home from uni and I finished my second paper of my final exams today.It was horrific!! First I screwed up the terms and then I screwed up the essay part!! Sniff! Sniff! Oh well, it's in the past. 2 down and 3 more to go!! I can't wait for it to be all over next Wed! Then I'll be having a 3 weeks lovely holiday...Wee.....Oh wait! It wouldn't really be a holiday since I would be busy packing, writing articles and yam char-ing with friends! Not to mention, catch up on the movies I've missed over the months! Oooo...I would be having my internship after that ! I'm a little excited and scared!! Anyway, I'm off to bed! The best part is it's only 2.01PM!! Haha....! What?? I'm tired so sue me! :p

May God bless you guys!

Cheers!

No comments: