being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Article Fanatic

The above is an article that me and a classmate of mine, Alex, wrote for the R.Age which was published on the 23rd of February this year. I hope you guys can read it because this is the biggest size I can put here.Hehe.Anyway, I think we did a pretty good job with this article considering it was my first published article! I don't know whether it's a first for Alex because he didn't seem as excited as I was when I saw my name at the byline!!! :D Anyway, thanks Alex for working with me on this article.It was a great experience! I hope to write more for the R.Age during the holidays!

2 comments:

BlurChu? said...

HAHAHA!~

The article. It just brings back memories... but i got ONE FULL PAGE for myself! (talk about being full of it.)

Anyway, i've added this blog's link into my blog. Why delete the old one lah?

And is he among the blogs in your list? HAHAHA!~ And Alex's blog not here also....

Anyway, two more papers to go! Keep your spirits up and keep relying on God!


BC?

Mei said...

Hahahaha!! It was already bad enough that the WHOLE article is about you, now you want to BRAG about having a whole page about yourself!! :P

The old blog really reeked la...Haha..I myself hated it.So bye bye blog!! LOL!

Haha..Slowly la...Been bz studying (yeah right) :P

One more paper to go!! YES!! I can just taste the sweet taste of FREEDOM!!