being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Monday, April 24, 2006

TV commercial production is sooo NOT my thing!

I' m so sleepy.I was studying the whole night (well, not exactly.Hehe) until 2.30 am and I couldn't sleep eventhough I was so tired! Plus, I had to wake up at 5.30am to go to uni.I think I was real tensed up for my Multimedia Tool for Advertising paper.Anyway, we had to read up on the production process of TV commercials and memorize all the steps!! Eventhough I made short notes of it, it came up till' 3 pages!! Crazy!! ( -_- '

I basically sailed through the objective questions but when it came to the last question (RM5 to whoever who can guess what the question was about *_*). I suddenly forgot everything I was studying last night! I just went blank.I began praying and praying to God that I'll be able to remember what I studied. The notes started to creep back into my brain though there were some gaps in between but hey, we're only humans. So I thank God for helping me answer all the questions today and the paper turned out to be the easiest so far( Thanks to Miss May's quiz).

So one more paper (a 3 hours paper mind you) to go and I'll truly be FREE!! I can't wait for Wed!

No comments: