being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Friday, April 21, 2006

I survived!! Well..barely...

YES!! Ad Copywriting, you're so over!! Muahahaha! :P Sorry, i'm a little excited because I just finished my third paper!! Two more to go! Woo hoo! Ok, the paper was alright except for the fact that we had to answer 3 essay questions out of 4 instead of 2, which the lecturer told us in class! So I pretty much crapped throughout the last question where I had to write a TVC script. I was really running out of time actually.I had great ideas but limited time to put them onto paper!

Ok, it's official! I can kiss the dean's list this semester, good bye!! It was great while it lasted but I have to let it go! Sniffles!! I'm still hoping I could hold on to my 3.6 CGPA but looks like I have a reallyyyy slim chance. Oh well, life must go on. I just hope I don't need to sit for any supplementary paper.That would be a disaster !! If I don't do well this sem, I'll make up for it the following semester.Oh wait, after that actually since I have internship for 3 months after this semester.

Mark my words, people!! I shall return !! :)

No comments: