being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Friday, April 21, 2006

A.K.A.

I was going through a couple of photos in my com and I came across this photo which means a lot to me. I made these cards for my dearest friends; Alex,Kirsten and Aljer for Valentine's Day this year. I miss you guys and how things were a few months back. Love u guys!

Oh, for those of you who are curious as to what I'm babbling about, NO we didn't argue or anything like that! Lol! Just that I don't see them as often as I used to.

Anyway, I pray that God will protect and guide you wherever you guys are! :)

1 comment:

TinyTinTin. said...

hell yeha wei we dont hang out as much anymore ! wut happened la babe...okay i should be asking myself.too busy ? shyt that's a bluddy lame excuse . oh screw it . we MUST hang out yeah? holidays la i guess.mwah mwah