being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I shall shout it out loud!! MERDEKA!

Just so we're clear: No, it's not Independence Day, just in case your fumbling with your calenders to check what date it is :P But it is for me IN A WAY.Hehe.I'm done with my final paper for my finals!!Wippeeee!! Communication Reseach Methods was a real killer paper.I had to literally crack my head *ouch* for 3 solid hours -_- Anyway, it's over and done with.

Moving on....

My classmates and I went to celebrate our "victory" by stuffing ourselves with pizza and naan.YUM!! Oh we even managed to catch a movie.Tho' me,Bernard and Alex watched 'The Sentinel' instead of 'She's the Man'(that was what my other classmates watched). The movie was O.K. (read my...BLOG & lips, bernard!! It's only O.K. :p).The fact that Kiefer Sutherland acted as an agent for the U.S. government was kind of a turn-off since he acted as an agent too in the series, 24. It's getting a bit cliche in his part since he seems to end up acting these sort of characters. I'll give it a 6.5/10 since it managed to keep me awake throughout the whole movie (hey! that's generous already k!).

Anyway, my classmates invited me to makan fondue with them today but I'm exhausted and I just want to chill at home.

I can't wait to play pool!! I miss it! The cue, the 8th ball......the trashing(muahahaha)!!......Aaaahhh...I just miss those days.

Ok, i'm off to bed now.I'll write more later if my brother doesn't "shoo"..yes..shoo me away from the com later.

Taz!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey meizzz!!! congratulations on ya final paper, sis!!!. Finally you could enjoy your pizzas, movies and getting along with your friends tho. And i hope you will have a great time with your pool soon ya! ^^

Anonymous said...

classmate finder free high school