being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Congrats my dear friend

I know I'm late in posting this up, BC. This post is specially dedicated to you and your wife-to-be aka fiance, Mellisa.

For all the years I've known you, you have been there for me whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on, sharing great laughs on very random (and rather nonsensical) things and just being there for me as a good friend. You've never disappointed me.

I am so ecstatic that you and Melissa are finally tying the knot after dating for some time. I think you guys make a fantastic couple and I hope God will bless the both you. May His Grace shine upon you guys :)



Awwww... They were in tears when BC proposed on one knee in front of the whole congregation near Christmas. Ain't that sweet? :)

I love happy endings! Don't you? :)

4 comments:

BlurChu? said...

Thanks, Mei!

^_^

Anyway, it's MELISSA!

Hope all's well with you! Nice layout by the way... should start changing mine as well.

BC?

Mei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mei said...

Hey BC :)

Sorry about that. I spelt her name correctly at the end of my entry but wrongly at the start of it. Sorry! Bad, bad writer! :P Will change it asap.

Anyway, I'll be praying for you and Melissa (got it right, didn't I? :P). May God bless you guys with a happy and fulfilling life together :)

Mei