being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

the 5th last day of the year

I can honestly say today has been a bittersweet day. Firstly, sleeping at 5am on Boxing Day was no fun at all, especially since I had to wake up early to bake with my brother. But some conversations were necessary that earned brownie points (hah!) worthy enough that I willingly stayed up to.

Woke up at 11am. Rushed to the clinic to get 2 jabs on both arms. One for flu and the other for Hep B. The former was much-needed since I kept getting bitten by the flu bugs. The latter was a booster as I did have some antibodies left for that but needed a boost immediately. My left arm is still sore. I wonder if the jab there was for the flu or Hep A. Got one more jab left; for Hep A. I reserved that for this coming Monday or Tuesday. There's just so much trauma one can take on one's body. I even suffered a nauseous run in the evening thanks to the jabs :(


The baking parade started before I arrived home. Yup, leave it to me to crash it! Hehe... We made two types of cookies! One is oats with cinnamon and the other is my fav. Listen up OK? BIG SOFT GINGER COOKIES! yummmmm.... I leave you with pictures of us cooking (or rather, BAKING) up a storm at the dining area.











yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oat cinnamon biscuits :)

No comments: