being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ho ho ho....

Today has been a rather progressive and fulfilling day. In the early morning of today, the eve of Christmas Eve, I had my appraisal done with my boss. I would say it was rather fruitful and I hope something good will come out from the whole discussion. I'm glad she kept an open mind although I would've preferred that the personal comment was skipped altogether.

After that, I had to rushed through my work since we have important people coming tomorrow. Yes, I'm spending Christmas Eve in the office. How sad is that? :(

We had a training for new products. Pretty excited about these new stuff. I am rather intrigued with the whole history of the product and the resurrection of it the past few years. I hope we could market it real well here. Because... that would mean more moolah :) The conductor of the training flew in all the way from the States. So, that was pretty entertaining. I took a lot of pictures today. And i mean A LOT. The shutters were probably weary at the end of it. Poor thing.

I'm bummed about spending Christmas Eve within the four walls of the office. Four walls of home would definitely brighten up the day. We'll see.

I leave you with pictures of some deco I saw at Kepong. I think they're pretty cool eventhough very simple compared to over-spending and trying-too-hard decorations in our major malls.



Toodles!

xoxo,

Mei

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice pix.
Merry Christmas!