being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's a holi-holi-day!

Well... soon anyway. But the festive season is definitely getting to me. Me and my bro made a pack to bake this Christmas. It's definitely going to be jolly ho ho ho for our family and friends! We promise to make it real nice and edible :) We'll get started once my flu subside. Wouldn't want some 'extra' flavour in there, right?

Oh, guess what was in the mail today? :)


Thanks, Murni :) You're the best! Am loving the complimentary hairclip & in coral too (mmm... my fav!). Loving what you see here? Mimpi Murni blog is the No. 1 accessories blogshop that I'll stalk (that is when my moolah permits me to, of course ;) )

Check out her vintage-y accessories all handmade with love by Murni herself. You can also catch her at bazaars and events to meet the lady herself in the flesh and get 20% off her collections! (pssstt... You can subscribe to her updates so you'll never ever have to miss ANY updates! Believe me, you'll regret if you don't.) Did I also mention her designs are usually one-of-a-kind? It's quite rare that she repeats designs since most of the pieces are dated as far back as in the 1950s! More reasons for you to stalk her site :D

Back on today's events, I was out the whole day. Had my hair trimmed and straightened the front :) Will show you pics of them later!

I gotta go! Gonna indulge and stuff myself with lots of sushi today :D

Bye!

xoxo,

Mei

No comments: