being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

drooling for pancakes

Let me say this loud and clear: I am not merely a pancake addict; I am a Pancake House addict! It is safe to say that the only pancakes I'll ever eat are from Pancake House. I am totally hooked on every bit of that smashing blueberry pancake. Fluffy on the outside with delightful surprises in the inside, these yummy pancakes are worth every sen. Everyone who have tried it (even those who don't fancy pancakes in general, mind you) love them. I'll post up more pictures of the place and the food (of course!) soon. For the moment, enjoy... or should I say Bon Appétit!




Here's Susan. She was frustrated with the fact that I stopped her from gorging down her food to snap some photos of our meals before they disappeared in no time! :P

Anyway, I got to go catch some beauty sleep. It's late. And I have to look all dolled up at a conference that I have to attend tomorrow. GREAT.

Good night, peeps.

No comments: