being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Saturday, June 05, 2010

The 5th day of June

AS my birthday looms closer, I started thinking of the things I have learnt in the short span of one year. The longer i thought of it, the more I realised how much I've changed.

What's more, being part of the media for the past 3 months has changed the way I look at things. How I look at small details. How everything becomes clearer. I see both the urgliest and the most beautiful side of humans. A curse and a blessing in disguise.

They say ignorance is bliss. I say it isn't. As much as ignorance helps in the time of desperation from fear of the truth, it shields you from the best things God has to offer.

There's always a silver lining behind a cloud. It just takes some time or more for that lining to appear. but when it does, well... it sure is beautiful :)

No comments: