being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Step by Step . . .

I've been lazing around these past few days since my classes are only on Fridays and Saturdays (I see Bernard's eyes filled with envy. Freakyy!). So I figured I might as well use the time to get fit again. I miss the fact that I could run endlessly for hours unlike now, whereby I feel like I'm going to pass out in the first 5 minutes.



So, I started jogging last night for 15 minutes. During the jog, I realised I managed to relax and just focus on jogging. All my worries and frustrations were put aside for that 15 minutes. It felt as if it's just me, myself and I. The fact that I didn't bring my cellphone was even better! No disturbance what-so-ever!

This might be the answer I've been looking for the last couple of weeks where I was feeling down sometimes. A frustrating and lingering problem that have been popping in my head non-stop. But the jog, just 15 minutes, cleared my mind. After the jog, I didn't even worry about it so much as the last couple of weeks. It's like it miriculously disappeared with the all the sweat poured out that night.

Oh the best bit? I felt like I was not a lazy bum for once! Haha...

3 comments:

HuiChuan said...

you went jogging in the fog? Hmm...a jog in the fog...haha. And hey, that pic does look familiar. Who is this beanie dude who took it?

Mei said...

It wasn't foggy! It was fine la... lol...except for the tinsy bit of haze :P

Gee...I wonder who the beanie dude is *cough* Hui Chuan :P Muahaha

BlurChu? said...

Hmmm...

What gave you the idea that i was envy in the first place? I'm not, excuse me!

Anyway, keep on exercising!


BC?