being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Haze Daze

Man, I wish the haze would just disappear! Went for futsal last sunday with church friends and their friends and found that the ground there was not built for hazy days, my friends.

As soon as we started running around the "field", I realised we were gliding rather than running. Definitely not the ideal "field" for a person with a busted ankle to play on. Anyway, there I was... running *ahem* sorry, I meant gliding and chasing for the ball. Unfortunately, it proved challenging and I didn't managed to score a goal this time! Oh FYI, I scored my second( and the best so far) goal two Sundays ago! Woo hoo! Eat your hearts out, Kelvin & Abbas Wan Hasni! ( Note: They think girls can't kick even if their lives depended on it *rolls eyes*)


Anyway, I've learnt a lesson and no it's not not play futsal on hazy days. Rather, get a better pair of sport shoes! Bwahahaha....!

(Yes, I know... that was rather lame but oh well...!) :p

Oh and inconjunction with the haze, I'm actually "touching" my blog again, because SOME people *COUGH* COUGH* BERNARD (whoops) commented that my blog was collecting dust. So, I'm here to CLEAN it up! BLEKS! LOL

No comments: