being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!



I know it's been awhile since I last posted anything.I've been real busy lately :P But I got some good stuff install for you guys here :D Well at least I think so.Hehe.My bro and I bought a cake for my mum on Mother's Day because we didn't managed to take her out on Sunday with church service and we getting new hps after that :p. So we decided to get for a delicious and scrumptious ,Mango Delight cake on the way home from badminton.And boy, was it good!!! Yum! I hope you guys at least did something nice for your mums!! Not just on Mother's Day but everyday(which is hard, I know but at least try). Anyway, I managed to take pictures of the yummy cake! This is for you, mum!! :)





No comments: