being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The best handphone in the whole wide world!

I love this phone! Oh everybody, let me introduce you to my new baby, Samsung SGH x700!! I just got it on Sunday and I tell you, it's been a blast using this phone.The best birthday gift ever (thanks, mum!!).I love the 1.3 megapixel internal camera that paints the perfect pictures that are decent enough to be printed in 3R and 4R size pictures! The fact that it has a Photo Editor, ready to be used in the phone makes it even hotter! I can add frames, emoticons and effects! If you check out my 2 previous blog entries here, the pictures there(including the one with the "I love you mum" )were taken using my phone! Not bad eh? :) The other thing that I simply love about this phone is the dual speakers! It can definetely blast you off with their incredible sound system. So you can listen to your mp3 songs or even tune in to your favourite FM radio channel and feel totally satisfied :) If you use the headset to listen to the songs or any FM radio channel, the sound is crystal clear.The other things I love about this phone is the video and voice recording.I was really impressed with it.The recordings came out clearer and better than I expected.

The downside of this phone was the fact that I have to plug in the headset in order to listen to the FM radio through the speakers. Oh, it doesn't have profile settings like Nokia phones so that makes it a bit tedious when I need to change my settings. The other thing is that I can't enable the vibrator simultaneously with the melodies. I can only choose vibrator, vibrates then plays melody and just the melody.That's kind of sad if you ask me since the phone includes the function of downloading mp3 songs and not being able to use it so freely.

All in all, it's definetely an all-rounder handphone that would definetely make my life easier.I find snapping pictures easier and convenient than ever now! Not to mentio, I got it at a really good price! ^_^ Definetely well worth it for a middle range phone! There's no doubt that it is the best among middle range phones of any brand!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo mei, nice phone of yours! seems like u really explored your new handphone. I would really wanna get one of those someday. Have fun!

HuiChuan said...

real nice! i wish Nokia could come out with such designs too! Then again...have to save...

BlurChu? said...

I see... nice pictures.

Anyway, this is the more expensive phone of the two you had to choose, right? Hope you're happy with the phone and use it to the max lah!


BC?

Mei said...

hehe...yes :p My mum decided to get it for me for me birthday! Wee...!

BlurChu? said...

Oh, I forgot to mention.

The vibration/ringing function is sort of a trademark of Samsung. My brother used to have another Samsung model and didn't like that defect either. And the headset for all mobile phone doubles as FM receiver for all mobile phones. That's general knowledge!


BC?

Anonymous said...

Hey Mei, just found out about your blog. *winks* Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I missed out a lot. *hugs*

Mei said...

eh bernard!! ur trying to say i'm dumb izit?? *BLEKS* lol...