being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Serenity

So I turned 27 on Thursday. Another year of has gone and passed so swiftly. I wished I had time to walk down memory lane but it would be a luxury to do so.

Here's to another year of joy, laughter, sadness, wrinkles and grey hair! (i swear a new wrinkle has popped up under my eyes. Sigh).
Took some pix while out at the beach at Port Dickson. We drove for more than an hour for it. Sadly, like all things have happened to me in 27 years of my life, something stupid and unexpected (but should have been expected) occurred. I got bitten by sand flies. No joke. MANY. They definitely feasted on my poor legs. Now it's itching as hell but I'm trying to resist! :( but I thank my boy for bringing me all the way there for my birthday. So, here are pix before I became dinner to the little buggers!





My boy walking towards the sunset.





Wish I could stay here forever.





Splish splash!





Peekaboo!





Totally random. Haha.





The boy insisted I did the cheesy move by the sea. Peace!





Cleaning off the sand.





Innocently entering the danger zone!





Last but not least, thank you boo for always being there and cheering me up. Always being patient with my (sometimes) demands :P you've been so good to me. I'm blessed to have you my side.
Hope you enjoyed this post.
MEI
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: