being Mei

Take a moment to see the world through the Asian-peepers of Mei. It's just Mei being Mei no matter what. Rain or shine, this girl ain't giving herself up for anything.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Tagged :S

I got tagged by Bernard Cheah. Ish. I don't usually do tags but since it's Christmas, I thought why not.

Rules:
Each player of this game writes about his/her Christmas wishes. People who get tagged need to visit your blog to find out more, and then write about the same topic in their blogs. Player must state the rules clearly, and pass this on by tagging the same number of people. To tag someone, leave a comment in his/her blog and tell them that they have been tagged. Number of blogger to tag: up to you.

So, the following is my personal Christmas wish list in not a particular order (random stuff la):

1)
Mum and some of the people very close to me to be super happy
2)An unusual Marcasite cross pendant I saw at a mall. Super nice. Super expensive. RM50 ><
3) A new sunglasses
4) A car
5) A driving license (I doubt anyone can fulfill that except God, me and the guys at JPJ)
6) A trip to Colmar at Bukit Tinggi :)
7) To lose more weight but more importantly, to be healthy.
8) To graduate with a first class honours. Hehe.

With that done, I'm am tagging:-

1) Deborah
2) Hui Chuan
3) Darshini
4) Ashley
5) Lydia Wan

Ok. It's 1 hour before Christmas. hehe. Yay :D

No comments: